Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Frosty Festivities: CSNBaby.com Toddler Bed Review

Having babies requires an insane amount of stuff. It can't get extremely pricey with everything being overpriced just because it's for baby. CSNBaby offers unbelievable deals for everything you need from baby cribs, changing tables, bassinets, strollers, high chairs, car seats, diaper bags, and more. I have been so impressed with the huge variety of name brands, styles, and fabulously discounted prices.
I had the opportunity to review the Dream On Me Sleigh Toddler Bed in Espresso. I had actually been looking for the perfect toddler bed for months, even though my son is just barely getting ready for it. I was thrilled to have found a bed that fit all of my qualifications and was only $100! Lucky for all of you, this toddler bed is on sale now for only $58.95!! I couldn't believe it either.
I was a little disappointed when the bed arrived. The box had torn and exposed part of the bed. It had scratched the wood some. I am not sure if this was a CSNBaby error, as it could have been the shipping company or my apartment complex. My husband and I did think this bed took quite a bit of time to put together, but once it was complete we were beyond pleased.
This toddler bed is not only super stylish with it's sleigh features and dark finish, it also is fantastic for our toddler. It is low to the ground in case your child happens to fall out of bed and so they can easily get themselves up in the morning. I love the side rails. While my son tends to move around a lot in his sleep, I believe these rails give him the initial comfort to put him to sleep. The bed is very sturdy, well made, and high quality. I imagine that this bed will last my son for as long as he can fit in it. You may use your standard crib mattress for this bed.

BUY IT!
You can purchase the Dream On Me Sleigh Toddler Bed for $58.95! Get yours now!
The toddler bed is available in pink, natural, blue, white, pecan, black, and cherry.
Make sure to check out the rest of CSNBaby.com for all your baby needs!

UPDATE: After I posted my review, I was told by a CSN representative that they stand by their products and would happily send me any replacement parts, whether it was theirs or the delivery service's fault. Because the damage was minor and the bed is already together, I am choosing to pass on this offer, but I am thrilled with their honest and sincere customer service. CSN is definitely a company I trust and will shop at again.
I did not receive monetary compensation for this review. I did receive product for review. These opinions are my own. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.