Thursday, December 3, 2009

Frosty Festivities: Momzelle nursing top review and DISCOUNT!

For all you nursing mothers out there, or for those of you that have a nursing mother in your life, I have the greatest gift idea! I was looking online for a baby shower gift for my friend one day and saw these nursing tops on Momzelle and thought they were so genius. Momzelle is a website that sells different tops and dresses that have easy access for nursing. Here are a few of the options they offer:


I had the opportunity to review the Warm V-Neck. I realize I am not a nursing mother at the moment, but I still felt like I got a feel of how the shirt would work if I was nursing with it. The fit of it was really great. It says on their website that the cut is meant to flatter a postpartum figure and I definitely think this would be perfect for that. It wasn't too tight in the stomach area and was long enough that I wouldn't have to put an extra layer underneath it so skin wouldn't show when I sat down.

I know this next picture is a little strange looking (I'm wearing a tank top underneath, that's not my bra), but I wanted to show you all exactly how it works. The top part of the shirt pulls up to give you access for nursing without having to worry about your stomach being exposed. I liked that the the part that pulls up was long enough that you would never have to worry about anything peeping through the hole when it's pulled down. You can see in the picture above how long it is.

Sometimes it can be really frustrating for a nursing mother to find cute, functional things to wear and Momzelle has alleviated that frustration. There are a lot of holiday parties coming up and the Criss Cross Dress would make a great gift.

Not only does Momzelle offer great clothing, they also give good advice! Check out their nursing page which is filled with videos, articles and advice on nursing. You can also check out their blog to find out more on what they are all about.

BUY IT!!
Momzelle has generously offered all of our readers 10% off any purchase for the next THREE MONTHS! Just use discount code: JUSTFORYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.