Saturday, December 5, 2009

Frosty Festivities: T.J. Maxx/Marshalls for all of your holiday needs.


While holiday shopping can be overwhelming trying to find the best deals, it doesn't have to be. Marshalls and T.J. Maxx offer amazing prices on name brands you love and products you look for. From clothing for the family, to decorations, kitchen supplies, furniture, toys, to bedding, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls has it all. You don't need to do your shopping anywhere else!
I went on a search to find great deals on a few things I have been looking for to stay in style for the Fall and Winter. Check out a few of my fabulous finds:
This Marc New York Bomber Jacket was priced at $39.99 from its original price of $80 at T.J. Maxx.
This Chaus tee was on sale for $3.50 at T.J.Maxx! An excellent deal for a perfect layering shirt.
I love this piece. It can be worn as a dress, a high waisted skirt, or a low waisted skirt. It was on sale at T.J. Maxx for $10.00 from its original price of $40.00!
I have been looking for special drinking glasses for my holiday meals, as I have been using cheap plastic ones for quite some time. I love this set of 12 I found at Marshalls for only $12.99!
I am in love with this emilie m. bag I found at Marshalls for only $16.00 on sale from its original price of $32.00. Isn't the teal so pretty?
I have been looking for a great long sleeved white tee for layering to keep me warm as the weather gets cooler. I found the best bargain at Marshalls and bought this tee for only $6.99.
Go Shopping!
Shop T.J. Maxx and Marshalls this year for all of your holiday needs and gifts! You are sure to find exactly what you are looking for at unbelievable prices!

AND...
Check out this YouTube video for details on how you could win a $5,000 shopping spree or 1 of 15 $100 gift cards!!
**I received one $25 gift card to Marshalls and one $25 giftcard to T.J.Maxx so I could share my experience of shopping. I was not compensated for my review. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.