Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some awesome blogs to follow!

PinkNothings
Pink Nothings is a fun blog. I read it every single day. Follow this blog. You will love it!
From the Pink Nothings blog:
"I have nothing Pink for my baby, mostly because he is a boy. Maybe that is where Pink Nothings was born. I said this blog is about Fun, Fashion and Babies, but you should know I am not the queen of fashion that would be my lovely sister, Shoe Gypsy. Our other mommy is Down With Pink. She will give her insight to having two children with Down Syndrome. Hope that our helpful hints for motherhood and fashion come in handy for you. We also test out products for companies in a quest to find awesome products for your family and ours."

Keeping The Castle is another must read. I look here for awesome and creative ideas.
From the Keeping The Castle blog:
"What is the description of this blog: My attempt to diligently and with ambitious ardor, seek after ways to learn and improve. It is posted reminders, suggestions and pictures of how to keep a castle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.