Tuesday, April 20, 2010

See Kai Run Review

Having had the opportunity to review a pair of Smaller by See Kai Run shoes in the past, I knew that their shoes were high quality and super comfortable for little feet. I was definitely not let down this time around either.
Check out a few of their adorable styles:
I love these baby girl shoes. So cute!
The Arianna is the perfect shoes for little girls.
I am crazy about these baby boy shoes.
These adorable Maverick shoes are on sale for $30.00.
I received the Hugh by See Kai Run for the purpose of my review. I am really impressed with these shoes. They are handcrafted from butter soft leather which actually is really soft and comfortable. I absolutely love how they open wide so you child's foot just slips in without any pushing or shoving. This also makes it super easy for my toddler to put his shoes on all by himself. The velcro closure is strong and can be closed tightly so your child's feet stay snug and secure in their shoes.The bottoms of the shoes are made from a flexible rubber, which makes walking easy while still protecting the soles of your child's feet from the outdoors. My son has worn these shoes almost every day (including trips to the park and one incident where he ran and put his feet in a lake with his shoes on) since he has owned them and they still look brand new. These are seriously well made and meant to last! You can purchase a pair for your son for $40.00.

BUY IT!
Make sure to check out See Kai Run for excellently made shoes for your babies and toddlers!


We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.