Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Upcoming Sesame Street Charity Event With Kolcraft and K.I.D.S

I am so excited to announce that we are working with Kolcraft and an organization they have partnered up with, K.I.D.S (Kids in Distressed Situations), on a Sesame Street Silent Auction. We have several great products to share with you. I hope you will come back and place some bids to help this amazing charity!!
The Silent Auction will begin June 14th. I hope to see you there! Please copy/paste our Elmo button on your blog to help spread the word. We truly appreciate it.

Here is a little more information about K.I.D.S:

Kolcraft has partnered with K.I.D.S. (Kids In Distressed Situations); an organization that brings hope and self-esteem to children in need and their families by providing needed products such as crib mattresses, bassinets, strollers and more.

Since 1985 K.I.D.S. has reached out to more than 64 million children in need by distributing more than a half billion dollars worth of new merchandise. These children are in dire situations because they are victims of domestic abuse, natural disasters, homelessness, serious illness, or their parents are incarcerated. K.I.D.S. also serves military families who are suffering financial hardship while a loved one is deployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.