Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CSNBaby.com Changing Table Review

As most of you already know, I am expecting our second child. With our first, we had no idea what we needed (or could have desired). I bought a crib, some blankets, some clothes, and the absolute essentials. Since then, I have become well aware of all of the wonderful baby things that make having a newborn a little easier.
I definitely knew that with this child, I would like a changing table with extra storage, among other things that I would now deem as "essentials." Being that I am not much of a shopper, it absolutely thrills me to find almost everything I could possibly need at CSNBaby.com.
For review, I had the opportunity to receive the Graco Sarah Changing Table in Espresso. I love the rich color and sleigh appearance. I actually own the matching crib so it is going to look beautiful together in the nursery.
Immediately after opening the box, I was beyond impressed. Even before it was assembled I found it to be so pretty. It took me a few times to assemble the changing table correctly, but I had the same issues when I assembled the matching crib for the first time also. The instructions aren't as thorough as I would have liked (though I can't claim to be the best at assembling anything). The changing table is extremely sturdy and the wood is very strong.
The changing pad itself is not secured down, but the safety straps are very secure. I will probably add velcro so the changing pad can't move around on the table. I am so excited to have this beautiful piece of nursery furniture. I am planning on choosing a cute changing pad cover and filling the storage with decorative baskets once I know our baby's gender.

BUY IT!
Overall, I am so impressed with this changing table. It is even better looking in person. I would defintely recommend purchasing this product! You can get your own at CSNBaby.com for $99.95! Make sure to check out all of their goodies while you are there!

We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.