Thursday, July 29, 2010

CSN Stores Desk Review

When we moved into our townhome, I was pleasantly surprised to find a little nook that would be perfect for me to scrapbook and do crafts. I didn't have a desk or table so I started searching for one that had the appropriate measurements for such a tight space. CSN, who has never failed me, had exactly what I was looking for.
Going through their office furniture, I decided a children's desk would be my best option since it is a little lower and smaller. I chose the the desk in black with a white top. CSN offers free shipping on a ton of their products which I love because shipping can often times put me over the budget I was hoping to spend. This desk is priced at $70.99 with free shipping. An excellent deal!
The desk was actually kind of difficult to put together. I would have liked more thorough instructions, but once my husband and I did get it together, we were very impressed. The desk is extremely sturdy and has great features including a shelf at the bottom for a desktop (I use it for craft storage), a pull out keyboard drawer (I use for scrapbook paper), and a small computer screen shelf that I use for more craft supplies. The desk is actually a great height. I am 5'7 and can still fit my legs under the desk comfortably. I love it and it has made a great addition to our home.
Check out CSNStores.com. They have over 200 fabulous stores!
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.