Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Shower: Giggly Gumdrops Vinyl Review & Free Shipping

I love wall vinyl. When I moved, I was sad I had to take down all my old vinyl. I am so excited to get some new decals up and I absolutely love it. Giggly Gumdrops has some seriously cute options and with the most affordable prices I have seen. Check out some of the great ideas you can do with Giggly Gumdrops vinyl decals:
'Bloom.' I love this so much!
Christmas stacker blocks.

A Halloween 'EEK.'
I received the 'Scatter Kindness' decal with cute flowers. I was able to choose the colors that would match my baby's nursery. I love how it turned out. I added it right above her closet door and it looks great. Applying the decal on the wall was a little difficult because my wall is bumpy, but once I had it on, it hasn't bubbled and it sticks perfectly.
Since my walls aren't the best for decals, I decided to add my 'Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere' decal onto my son's shower door since it is a smooth surface. I am so glad I did! I think it is adorable and my son loves to point out the bubble decals while he is in the bath. The vinyl has added such a fun element to the bathroom. We love it!

BUY IT!
I would definitely recommend buying your vinyl decals at Giggly Gumdrops. They are high quality, extremely affordable, and so cute! Make sure you mention this blog for FREE SHIPPING!

We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.