Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Murano Glass Gifts Co.

With a baby coming, my husband has been asking me to give him hints as to a push present that I would love. Hello? Of course, I have been going crazy picking out jewelry that I feel I deserve for toting a baby for 9 months, delivering a baby, and then nursing and nurturing a newborn all while recovering. I was recently introduced to Murano Glass Jewelry. Their options are gorgeous!
Murano Glass Earrings are so unique and really look like something exceptional, perfect for my push present or a special occasion.
I also love Florentine Drop Earrings that offer more of an everyday look. They can be casual or dressy. So beautiful!
I am also dying over these Murano Glass Pendants. I think the Amore Heart Pendant is a great option for Mother's Day, birthdays, Christmas, or just because. It is elegant and would make any woman feel loved and special. I think I will be requesting this beauty for myself. Are you listening, husband?
You can check out Murano Glass Gifts for yourself. The options are almost endless. From vases, to sculptures, to bowls and plates, to jewelry, you are sure to find something something for you or a loved one. Also, be sure to check out their deal of the day!
We were compensated for this post. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to exchange links with your site justformeandyou2.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.