Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Shower: Bravado Designs-The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra Review

With my first child, I had a really hard time finding a bra that fit throughout pregnancy and while nursing. My breasts were expanding, changing shapes, becoming heavy, then decreased in size. I felt like I was having to buy a new bra at least every month to find comfort and fit. I ended up with a comfortable bra that provided no support. I decided I had to find something that really worked for me with this pregnancy. Thanks to Bravado Designs, I have found a bra that I wouldn't mind keeping on forever.
The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra has become my go-to bra during these last few weeks of my pregnancy, particularly now that I have been on bed rest and want to be as comfortable as possible without losing femininity. I love the support this nursing bra offers with the seamless, wireless band. I also love the removable foam cups that hide nipples and awkward breast pads while nursing.
The nursing clips open and close really easily, making it possible to do with one hand, but also stays securely shut when closed.
With three hooks, wide back band, and adjustable straps, comfort and support are great. I love that this bra molds to your shape and gives you room to grow and shrink comfortably without having to buy a new bra every month. I am excited to finally have a nursing bra that I am sure will making nursing easier.

BUY IT!
You can purchase The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra for $49.00!

We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like that the nursing bra is so cute and so soft. I know breast feeding mom will not have a hard time for their baby. We own a Wall Mirrors ecommerce site and are always looking for great content to share and help inspire. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.