Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Can Help!

Amy, my drop dead gorgeous college roommate, and one of the absolute best people I have ever known, was hit with devastating news in August. Shortly after celebrating the birth of their third child, her husband, Leo, was diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma, and given a life expectancy of 9 months.
Leo had just graduated and was in the process of searching for a job when the cancer was discovered. Without adequate insurance, this sweet family is not only fighting for life, but faced with costly medical expenses as well.
Please help the Teemant family by donating any amount you are able. Proceeds go directly to Amy and Leo in their battle to beat cancer.
To find out more, click on this link, or you may click on the badge at the top of the right hand sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

    I would appreciate if someone here at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked the link and the badge and they both seem to be working. The direct web address is: http://pledgie.com/campaigns/13638
    Let me know if you are still having problems connecting.
    Thanks!!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for what your friend and family are going through. They are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could afford to make a donation now, but I can't. I did, however, tweet your post. And I plan on donating as soon as we have some extra money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.