Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TAG

I have been tagged by Creative Minds!

Tag you are it.
THE RULES:***
*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I always need a new pair of shoes.
2. I am obsessed with free stuff and fantastic deals.
3. I love crafting- still learning to be good at it but, I love it anyways.
4. My almost 9 month old baby still doesn't sleep through the night.
5. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 
6. I refuse to plunge a toilet
7. Germs scare me (reason for #6), making me very serious about handwashing. I ask my husband if he washed his hands everytime he uses the restroom. He LOVES that! :)

I tag:
The Zookeeper at All Glory, No Guts
Barely Domestic Mama
Momma's Gone Over the Wall

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with free stuff, too. My hubby thinks it's a sickness. :)

    Here's my 7 random things http://barelydomesticmama.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My four year old still doesn't sleep through the night, so don't feel too bad!

    I'll have to do this shortly, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.