Momdot is asking all to list "six things that never fail to make you smile."
Here is mine:
1. When my son laughs
2. When my husband comes home with flowers or a Snickers bar for me.
3. Winning a contest! Oh yeah baby!
4. A happy ending to a movie or book. I get so absorbed, you would think I personally knew these characters.
5. My husband's jokes. They are pretty lame (love you, baby) but, luckily for him...I think lame is hilarious.
6. Everytime I go get my baby up in the morning or from his naps. Those rosy cheeks are just too much to handle.