Friday, July 3, 2009

DreamSacks Review

DreamSacks sells all things cozy. DreamSacks started when the owner and her family were traveling overseas. She decided to sew sheets together to use as travel sheets. She later decided to make silk travel sheets and worked with a friend to make it happen! Now, DreamSacks sells products made from silk, bamboo, soy, and cashmere all in the name of comfort.
I love the idea of taking my own silk sheets when I travel. Even in the nicest hotels, it can be a little disturbing thinking of who else might have slept any your sheets. I imagine it being more comfortable knowing you are in your own sheets and even better, that they are made from silk.
DreamSacks has expanded beyond the original DreamSack. They also sell products for babies. I, of course, want the best for my baby. Check out this outfit made from 95% Viscose from Bamboo:
DreamSacks also sells luxurious bath products, inluding this soybean/cotton robe. Looks amazing, huh?
I had the opportunity to review the Short Tank Gown. This isn't exactly something I would wear to bed, but it has made a wonderful cover-up for going to the pool or to lay out. Sometimes, when I get home, I like to keep this gown on for a little longer just because the material is so soft and feels so good on my skin. It is made from 95% Viscose from Bamboo and 5% Spandex. It also has elastic around the bust for light support if you choose to wear this to bed.
BUY IT!
Interested in buying your own peice of DreamSack comfort?
Check out DreamSacks.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so comfy! I'm going to have to check out their site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.