I decided I would like to try the Hana Professional Flat Iron. I could not be more thrilled with my decision. The iron comes with a tin box for safe keeping, a pouch perfect for travel, and a rubber mat to prevent counter discolorations like I experienced.
From the Misikko site,
From the Misikko site,
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Made in Korea
- Two Year Warranty
Because I try to air dry my hair, I really love you can style damp-dry hair with the Hana Professional Flat Iron. Normally, straighting my hair while damp would leave my hair frizzy and damaged. With the Hana, my hair looked as if I had straightened it completely dry.
BEFORE the Hana Professional Flat Iron
Aww...The Hana. Hallelujah!
I love my Hana Professional Flat Iron. The quality is unlike the previous flat irons I have used. Even though, Misikko offers a 2 year warranty with this product, I have a feeling I won't be needing it.
Misikko has generously offered one of our very lucky readers their very own Hana Professional Flat Iron.
Visit Misikko and then come back here and let us know what your ideal flat iron would be.
You must complete the mandatory entry before doing any extra entries.
Extra Entries (Leave a comment for each entry):
1Entry: Follow our blog publicly (found on right sidebar).
1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via reader.
2 Entries: Become our friend on Facebook AND update your status with link to this giveaway.
5 Entries: Post about this contest with a link back to our blog AND a link to Misikko (Leave a link back to your post in your comment).
2 Entries: Favorite us on Technorati
1 Entry: Follow us on twitter and tweet this contest. You may do this once daily (always leave the link in your comment).
5 Entries: Add our new button to your blog. (You must have our new button to gain entries)
Good luck! Contest ends on August 15th at midnight. Winner will be announced August 16th.
Winner will be chosen through random.org.
Please be sure to include your e-mail or have it in your profile so I can contact you if you win. Thanks!
Open to U.S. only.