Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eden Fantasys Sexy Lingerie Review

A while back, I had the opportunity to review an Eden Fantasys' Corrupt Cop Costume. I loved it so much that I couldn't wait to work with Eden Fantasys again. While Eden Fantasys is probably known mostly for their sex toys, they also offer massage oils/lotions, sexual enhancers like lubricants, mood candles, edible dusts, super sexy lingerie, and more.
I had the opportunity to review two items. The first was the Criss Cross Bustier. My husband definitely loved the Corrupt Cop Costume, but he thought this bustier was amazing. When I surprised him with this outfit, he told me he had never seen me sexier. I was concerned that the bustier wouldn't support my chest, but surprisingly everything went where it was supposed to and ended up very flattering. I do wish the bustier was just a little bit longer, as it hits right where my love handles start. Overall, the bustier is gorgeous, I felt confident in it, it is high quality, and durable through crazy loving times! :)
The second item I was able to review was a pair of sexy panties similar to the pair above. The lace stretches so it won't tear. The pattern is girly, but sexy. They are 'one size' so I thought maybe they would be too big. Instead, they were fitted, but not tight. Beautiful!

Looking to buy adult toys or lingerie?
Check out Eden Fantasys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.