Monday, October 26, 2009

Twisted Silver Jewelry review


I recently had the opportunity to review a bracelet from Twisted Silver. I received the Silver Beatnik bracelet and loved it. It is a chunky linked bracelet that can be fitted on your wrist either loosely or a little more snug if you prefer, depending on what link you put the clasp on. This particular bracelet is available in several designs including the antiqued look

Gold

and the one I was able to review was sterling silver. I love my bracelet and have worn it several times already. I don't usually wear a lot of jewelry and I like this because I feel like it makes my outfit look a little nicer without going too overboard or drawing a lot of attention to it. I like the simplicity of it.

The only thing I would change about it would be to make the links a little smaller. I prefer slightly daintier jewelry.

Everything else about the bracelet is great. It feels really well made and retails at a very reasonable price of $30.00. Definitely keep Twisted Silver in mind when you start your Christmas shopping!

-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.