Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frosty Festivities: Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe Review

I am a lover of all things Play-Doh. As a young child, I would love to imagine I was an inventor and people would love my thoughtful Play-Doh creations. Of course, I would end up smashing them and start all over with something cooler. Since then, Play-Doh has come up with some pretty awesome toys to get our children's imaginations in use. With fun things like these, it is easy to sit down and play with your child; both of you will have a great time!
I am loving the Play-Doh Burger Builder.
The Play-Doh Spaghetti Factory Playset.
For all of you Star Wars fans, this Play-Doh Star Wars Clone Wars R2-D2 Playset is perfect!
I had the opportunity to review the Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe. My son hasn't played with yet. He has to wait till Christmas, but I did! This is such a fun set! Your child can pretend to make ice cream sundaes, ice cream cones, toppings, and dessert themed goodies.
The set comes with four 3-ounce cans of Play-Doh, 40 molds, 2 cones, 2 spoons, one ice cream scoop, one sundae dish, one parfait glass, and one cake.
All of the pieces pop on really easily, but I had a harder time taking it apart again to wrap (or for storage when not in use). I do wish that all of the pieces were easy to take off as I live in a small apartment and need all things to become compact when not in use.
Playing with the Play-Doh was really fun. There is a soft serve ice cream dispenser that pushes out play-doh that looks just like ice cream! The molds are easy to use for little hands who may get frustrated otherwise.
BUY IT!
We love Play-Doh's Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe, you will too for only $14.99!
You may purchase your own at most major toy retailers nationwide or at HasbroToyShop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.