Monday, April 26, 2010

Oilo Pillow Review & Discount Code

Oilo offers beautifully modern nursery decor, baby bedding, and home furnishings. I love their stylish fabric choices that would make any nursery feel unique and special.

I am crazy in love with this Modern Berries Pillow in brown. It would be a perfect accent for $39.99.
I think this Cobblestone Pillow in Taupe is too cute.
Of course, if you are looking for more than nursery pillows, you absolutely must check out Oilo's crib bedding. It is divine. I am dying to own this beautiful green baby bedding set.
This modern crib bedding for boys is so beautiful. I would have loved to have this set in my son's room. You can purchase this set for $399.99.
I received a decorative pillow from Oilo and I absolutely love it. I am planning on including it in my son's bedroom that I am redecorating once we move next month. It is a very well made pillow. The fabric is super thick like denim or canvas. It is super stuffed with soft filling and really comfortable to lay on. You can purchase your own pillow for around $39-$49, depending on size.

BUY IT!
Check out Oilo for amazing modern bedding, decor, and home furnishings.
Use the code justme2010 to receive 10% off your order.
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.