Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Shower: Bright Starts Fun on Safari Portable Swing Review

On my list of absolute baby essentials is diapers, wipes, blankets, onesies, and a portable swing. I am serious. I don't know what I would have done without the swing that my sister-in-law so generously let me borrow with my son. I used the swing during my meals, showers, or during my son's really fussy times. Since I have moved, I needed to find my own portable swing for the new baby. Bright Starts has great, affordable options.

I received the Bright Starts Fun on Safari Portable Swing. I know it will be absolutely perfect for my needs. This swing is really compact and lightweight which will be great for carrying around after my c-section. I love how bright and fun the colors and attached toys are to keep baby even more content. I am also impressed that a portable swing has 2 reclined positions, one for play and one for relaxing. This baby swing has 6 speeds, 6 melodies, and 3 timer settings: 15, 30, and 45 minutes. It swings smoothly and peacefully. One of the coolest features of this swing is that it recognizes your baby's weight and adjusts itself to maintain a consistent swing speed.
Storing the swing is really convenient. It folds almost flat. This is great for taking your swing along in the car wherever you go, storing in closets or tight places, and for carrying the swing around your home.

BUY IT!
You can purchase the Bright Starts Fun on Safari Portable Swing for $49.99.
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.