Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wholesale Costume Club Review

Since my son was born, I have started to love Halloween. It is so fun to get him all dressed up, see his excitement to see pumpkins, decorations, and other children dressed up, and being the responsible parent by eating all his candy. I am even more excited that my daughter will be here for her first Halloween. There are so many cute costumes to dress little girls up in! Wholesale Costume Club offers awesome costumes for the entire family.
Infant costumes.
Children's costumes.
Women's costumes.
Men's costumes.
I received the Little Elephant Infant Costume for the purpose of my review. It is so cute and I can't wait for my baby girl to wear it. The actual costume is a bunting so it will fit her no matter how tiny she is all the way up to 6 months. The elephant ears and trunk hat are to die for. The ears are so big and fun. The elephant hair isn't as visible on the costume I received as it is in the picture, but I still love it just the same. The fabric is soft and lightweight. I imagine this will be quite comfortable for a newborn.

BUY IT!
Make sure to check out Wholesale Costume Club for fun and affordable costumes for the entire family!

We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.