Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CSNStores.com Three Drawer Dresser Review

As I have mentioned several times, I love browsing and shopping at CSNStores.com. With over 200 stores, they always have so many options at several price ranges of whatever I am looking for. Being on a tight budget, it was really important to me to find cheap bedroom furniture, but still sturdy, high quality, and safe for my new baby girl.
I received a gift card for the purpose of my review and chose to purchase the South Shore Smart Basics Three Drawer Chest in Chocolate. It is perfect for my daughter's nursery. The height is great for a child's room, allowing you to store toys and things they love at their height. The dresser is sturdy; I won't be worrying about it falling over on my daughter or falling apart with weight put on it or in it. The drawers slide in and out easily, but would be a struggle for a child to open, which I like. I also really love the handles. I think they look modern and stylish. I would definitely recommend this affordable dresser, especially for a child's bedroom!

BUY IT!
You can purchase the South Shore Smart Basics Three Drawer Chest for $74.99 with free shipping at CSNStores.com.
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.