Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rileyroos Baby Shoes Review

Shopping for baby shoes is so fun! I just love finding new styles for my children. Now that I have a baby girl, shoe shopping is even more fun. Is that possible?
Rileyroos has some seriously cute options for boys and girls. While everything they offer is super cute, they also have thoughtfully made their baby shoes easy to put on and comfortable.
Check out a couple of styles I love:
Sportie, for a more casual, on-the-go baby look.
Is it freezing where you are? Here, too. I just love these Caters boots, offered in pink, chocolate, and sandbox. They look so warm and comfy while still being so cute!
A penny loafer for a baby boy? Must have, adorable Quinn shoes.
More baby boots because it is so cold and these are so perfect. Bailey boots come in Cocoa or Rain.
I chose the Mary Jane in Cheetah for my baby girl. I just love how fun and stylish they are. These are perfect with her dresses, jeggings, or casual pants. My favorite things about these shoes (besides being so cute) is how easy they are to put on and the soft, flexible sole. I can slide my baby's foot in so easily and quickly which is important with those constantly moving baby legs. The sole's are soft and cushy and completely flexible, ensuring that my baby is able to move and grow in her shoes comfortably. I also love the added rubber bottoms that will help these shoes last longer. You can purchase the Mary Jane in a large range of colors for $32.00. We love Rileyroos baby shoes. You will, too.

We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.