Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Feature: The Scarf

We had a linger longer after church today. Food at church=instant nap time upon home arrival. This should happen way more often.
And I realize I have worn a black dress two weeks in a row. I live on the East Coast, which means, I am allowed.
So, I've been thinking (it's been known to happen from time to time) I want my posts to have a little direction. Most important since I am so completely random.
Each Sunday I will feature a theme/article of clothing that I will incorporate into every outfit for that week. This week is a scarf.
I am always looking for new ways to wear what is already in my closet and now I am relying on you to be my inspiration. Play dress-up with my by posting a picture of yourself on your blog (or elsewhere on the web) wearing this week's featured item, and leave a link in the comment section below.
How do you love to wear a scarf?? I can't wait to see!

Dress: Shade
Scarf: F21
Tights: F21
Shoes: Juicy Couture

1 comment:

  1. so hot.
    i love the pink tights and the pink scarf. i may have to try that look next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.