Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sofas

I really, really want a new sofa. I have our sectional on Craigslist, but haven't sold it yet. That hasn't stopped me from window shopping. I would like to spend less than $1,000 (possibly even less depending on how much I can sell our sectional for). My husband would like to spend nothing, but what does he know? :) Jk, love that guy. I just want a basic, but stylish sofa we will love for many, many years. Anyway, I am crazy for the mid-century modern look. Right now, this couch from Macy's is my favorite for $699. 
 I like its simplicity because I have a tendency to change things at my house all. the. time...so, yeah.
Do you know of any affordable places to buy great quality sofas? I want to keep looking. Do you like the Macy's sofa? Does anyone own this sofa and want to share if it's a good one? Help a girl out!

2 comments:

  1. I love this sofa. A family I babysit for has it and it is super comfy. My parents almost got it. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has this in green and it's the best. Do it. I totally want it and I can live surrogately through you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.