Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Allie's Birthday Party

My baby girl turned two last week! It has been adventure being her mother and it hasn't always been easy, but seeing her big, cheesy smile brings me and our little family so much happiness. I love that little lady.
We had a birthday lunch for her with just family and friends who are basically family. Instead of the traditional birthday junk food, I tried my best to put out food that the star of the party could enjoy.
I left the grill out so everyone could choose if they wanted a hot sandwich. It was a hit!
What I served:
Italian, and Sourdough bread from Farmer's Market made from organic flours, Whole Wheat Pitas
Sliced block cheeses
Nitrate free bacon
Deli Turkey (we had this out for our guests)
Tomatoes, Spinach, Lettuce, Avocado
Natural Peanut Butter, Nutella, Homemade Strawberry Jam
Kettle Potato Chips
Grapes and Baby Carrots

For dessert, I made homemade vanilla, strawberry, and pumpkin ice creams. Recipe to come!
 Paper Straws, Cups: T.J. Maxx
Napkins, Plates, Pitcher: Target
 I labeled the breads and cheeses with homemade flags.


One of my sweet friends made a video of the day. I love it!
 And there is a few projects you haven't seen yet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.