Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reader Halloween Decor

My best friend is in town so we've been real busy having fun. She did share with me pictures of her house all decorated for Halloween. Since I haven't done very much Halloween decorating, I thought I would share hers with all of you. Best of all, she got most of it at the $1 store!
 She used this cool gauze for a table runner.
 Her and her sister-in-law made the banner on her mirror from vinyl plastic tablecloths cut in strips. I love it!
The skeleton garland is out of control. And that black bird on the television....I need. 
Obsessed with her bookcase. I love those birds again.

Have you done your Halloween/Fall decorating? Send me links or pics! I need some fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.