Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Room Updates

Since so many little things have changed in our family room, I thought I would share some updated pictures. I will also be updating our house tour, so check it out.
 Pillow Covers I made, Target ottoman & vase, Z Gallerie skull (loving for year around!), Ikea faux sheepskin, YHL book.



Loving my Nate Berkus for Target piece! And the giraffe is a $1 plastic toy spray painted!!
The view upstairs of our new yellow table and blinged out chandelier.

Do you habitually move things around your house, too?
Don't forget to enter to win a Tidy Books Box!!

2 comments:

  1. Your skills are amazeballs. And your TV is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obvi. I think I'm close to convincing Adam to get me a flat screen for Christmas. How will I be a famous decorating blog with that beast?

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.