Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pediped Review

Pediped offers adorable and comfortable shoes for little ones ages 0 all the way to 5 years. With so many options from Pediped and since my son is still wearing soft soled shoes, I decided I would focus on their Original line.
Check out these girly choices:
These are the Annie shoes. Style doesn't have to come at the price of comfort. From their site, "Pediped footwear is approved by the American Pediatric Medical Association for contributing to healthy foot development for children." Now that is reassuring.
The Grace shoes are my favorite. I wish they made these in my size. They are so cute and feminine.
I think this Jake pair of shoes is perfect for little boys. They are neutral and can be dressed up or down.
I had the opportunity to review the Demetri shoes in navy and gray. They are priced at $32. While I do think that is a little pricey for baby shoes, it is comforting to know that my child's feet are safe and that he isn't having any pain or discomfort. My husband and I both found these shoes to be so cute. Our son looks like a little man in them.
I love the leather soles. They are super thick so even if my son stepped on a rock outside, he probably wouldn't feel it. These shoes are also quite durable. My son has worn them to play outside several times and the bottoms of the shoes still look brand new.
While I know I can't afford to go crazy buying Pediped shoes, I do think it is worth the investment for my son to have one pair of Pedipeds in the appropriate size as he grows. They are fabulous shoes!

BUY IT!
Visit Pediped to purchase shoes from their Original collection or from their Flex collection for older children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.