Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Shower: Go Mama Go Designs Review


With so many new ways to keep your baby safe while sleeping, it is hard to keep up. I think Go Mama Go Designs has one of the best idea I have seen. I have heard that the traditional bumpers come with a risk of suffocation, strangulation, SIDS, and an easier way for older children to climb out of their cribs. Go Mama Go Designs has created the Wonder Bumper that keeps your baby safe and comfortable. The Wonder Bumper has an individual bumper on each crib rail to protect your baby's head while allowing circulation. You never have to remove these bumpers. Check out a couple of their super cute options:
Tickled Pink Bumpers.
Hayden Stripes Bumpers.
I received the Chocolate Ruffle Crib Skirt. My bedding set didn't come with a crib skirt and since the bedding is very patterned, I wanted something simple, but still sweet. I think it turned out great. I love how long it is so I can store stuff under the crib. My last crib skirt didn't stay in place very well, but this one fits perfectly under the mattress. I love it.
I also received the Chocolate Minky Changing Pad Cover. I love it so much and it is on sale for only $7.99! I think my baby girl will love it and be really comfortable during diaper changes. The fabric is so soft and smooth. I have washed it and it stayed feeling silky. My changing pad is pretty long and flat, instead of contoured, and it still fit. It is quite stretchy and would probably fit over any changing pad.
Lastly, I received the Pink & Chocolate Dots Changing Cover. I chose two different changing pad covers just in case one of them didn't fit my abnormal changing pad. Unfortunately, this is the one that didn't fit. It would fit a contoured changing pad perfectly, though. I am still excited to give it to one of my friends with a baby girl. I love the brown dots on pink. It is so cute!
BUY IT!
Everything I received is really high quality, inexpensive, well made, and will be perfect for my baby! Make sure to check out Go Mama Go Designs for all of their great items!
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.