Friday, April 8, 2011

Misikko's Hana Professional Flat Iron 1" Pink Edition Review

I have now had the opportunity to work with Misikko three times and honestly, they are beyond a pleasure to work with. Previously I reviewed one of the best hair dryers and another flat iron. They have such a great company and definitely know how to provide excellent customer service. Not only do they ship your ordered product in perfect condition, but I have always received a ton of surprise goodies.
Most recently, I received the Hana Professional Flat Iron 1"-Pink Edition. First of all, I love all the pink GHD. Now that I have a baby girl, I just want everything to pink! It is such a feminine and happy color.
The Hana is the best tourmaline flat iron I have ever used. It prevents frizz and leaves your hair super shiny. My hair is really damaged from bleach, but after I straighten my hair with my flat iron, it looks healthy again.
I love the huge range of heat settings to create different looks and to accommodate different hair textures with the T3 Tourmaline. With my appropriate heat setting, I am able to straighten my hair in less than 10 minutes. This is a huge improvement from flat irons I have used in the past that would take over 30 minutes and still not accomplish silky smooth, straight hair.
Lastly, I love the silicone mat. It goes everywhere my flat iron goes. It protects the surface you lay your iron on. I have burnt carpets and left burn marks on counter tops and this totally prevents that from ever happening. So smart!

Hana Professional Features:

  • Stylish pink edition!
  • Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
  • Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
  • Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
  • Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
  • Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
  • Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
  • Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
  • Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
  • Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
  • Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
  • Independent On/Off Switch
  • Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
  • Two Year Warranty
BUY IT!
You can purchase the Hana Professional Flat Iron 1"Pink Edition for $119.99, saving yourself 41% by purchasing through Misikko! Awesome!
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.