Sunday, April 10, 2011

Plow & Hearth Compact Electric Stove Review

Being from Georgia, we weren't really prepared for Missouri's snowy, bitter cold Winter and chilly Spring mornings and nights. Our heater isn't the best and has a hard time keeping up with our desired temperature. I knew I wanted a space heater for our family room, but didn't want an eye sore.
When I found Plow & Hearth's Compact Electric Stove, I knew it would be perfect for my home. It is attractive and functional and small enough (25 lbs.) that it can be moved from room to room.
The stove is on in the above picture. The fire is very realistic and romantic. The flames dance around just like a real fire.
The heater has three settings: just flames without heat, low heat, and high heat. I have been so impressed with the amount of heat the stove puts out. After only about 5 minutes, I feel warm and comfortable throughout my entire room. One of my absolute favorite features of the stove is that the entire stove stays completely cool to touch besides this very bottom portion (picture above) that is back far enough that it can't even be seen by curious little people. This also allows you to use the stove decoratively by adding pictures or a vase on top.
BUY IT!
We have absolutely loved having this Compact Electric Stove in our home. I may even purchase another for our master bedroom. You can purchase your own at Plow & Hearth for $99.95!
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.