Thursday, May 31, 2012

Band-Aid Magic Vision App

I recently downloaded the Band-Aid Magic Vision App on my iPad for my kids. It is so much fun. They both went wild. They thought it was pretty funny to have the muppets in our family room (see below). Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Gonzo come to life and all do different silly things. My kids favorite was Gonzo. He gets "stuck" to the screen and you have to shake the iPad to get him off. My son thought that was hilarious.
While we were just seeing how the app worked, I am actually looking forward to using the app when my kids need a Band-Aid. To use the app, you scan your Muppets Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages and watch the characters come to life. You get to choose which one you want to play with.
The Band-Aid Magic Vision App uses Augmented Reality technology to merge your child's real-life surroundings withe graphics displayed on the digital screen to unlock a special world where Disney's The Muppets characters come to life to distract your child from their ouchie.
My kids loved taking pictures of the Muppets throughout my house. It was pretty cute! I am looking forward to using this app a whole lot more.
I really recommend downloading this app if you have small children at home. I can imagine this is going to make the tears go away pretty quickly when someone gets hurt.
The Band-Aid Magic Vision App is available the iPhone 4, 4S, iPad 2, or the new iPad. Enjoy!



I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages and received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.