Monday, October 8, 2012

REAL Chicken Nuggets

Before my family changed our diet, my kids were eating frozen chickens pretty often. I am ashamed of that, but I have changed my ways and my kids approve of my homemade chicken nuggets. They are seriously the best chicken nuggets ever. I usually toss them with some spinach, tomato, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic for myself. Delicious!
This is such an easy recipe. Like instead of popping frozen "chicken nuggets' full of fillers, preservatives  fat, sodium, and who knows what else for a minute in the microwave, I spend about 5-10 minutes making fresh, simple, and a healthier nuggets.
Cut chicken into nugget sizes (cut off all the fat and gross stuff)
Mix with 100% whole wheat bread crumbs (just enough to lightly coat chicken), salt, pepper, and parsley.


 Fry in a couple tablespoons of grapeseed oil until chicken is crisp and delicious.
Enjoy, friends! Do you have any healthy versions of "kid food?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.