Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Master Bedroom Progress

I mentioned in my New Years goals post that I was wanting to rid our master bedroom of yellow. I still like the color combo, but I have seen it so much, I wanted to try something new. And besides, I have a lot of yellow going on around the rest of our house. 
Since our room is neutral, switching out pops of colors is so easy. I just replaced our yellow pillow with a fun red/hot pinkish envelope pillow cover that I made. I'm working on some art to bring in the color more and possibly other colors as well. We are not planning on painting our next rental in Minnesota so I'm thinking eventually a new headboard and more color will be needed in a room with all white walls.
Anyway, here is where we are at now:





Have you grown a little tired of certain color combos? What colors did you switch it up with?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.