Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pretties That I {basically} Need.

I have some goodies in my Amazon wishlist right now. Since we are saving for school, they aren't actually things we can afford, but it's called a "wishlist" for a reason, right? Where is my magic genie?
Detailed View
I envision a pair of these, one for both sides of our master bed with the lamp below over each one. 
West Elm Nightstand at $249 each.
Industrial Extending Scissor Sconce

Lashay Velvet Lounge Chair & Ottoman - Blue
Blue Velvet Chair and Ottoman calling my name. Surprising at Wal-Mart for $380.
Jayne Three Sphere Glass 1-light Gold Table Lamps (Set of 2)
Gold Table Lamps from Overstock at $185 for the pair.

Do you use your Amazon wishlist for wishes or for things you are actually going to buy?
Someone find me Aladdin's lamp stat.


Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.