Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Shower: Marshalls Review

I think most people would say money is tight right now. My family is no exception. Even though our budget is extra tight, I still have a pretty strong desire to buy cute things for our new addition, spoil our son, and pick up things for my husband and I. There aren't a lot of stores I will let myself step into anymore because sometimes those desires can't be controlled. Am I right? However, Marshalls is a store I feel confident I will find some amazing deals that won't break the bank.
Marshalls has options for the entire family. They offer shoes, bags, children's, women's, men's junior's, housewares, baby, and so much more. I, of course, wanted to do some shopping for our baby girl. My goal was to find a fancy church dress, but I found a couple of other goodies as well. Check out these amazing deals:

Ballet socks for $5.99. I had bought boy socks similar to these for my son and they had cost about $22 so I was pretty impressed with this bargain.
The perfect church dress! I love it so much! It came with the matching diaper cover for only $12.99.
I also have been searching for a backpack for my son that has a leash to keep some control over him while we are out. He actually loves it and tries to run really fast because he thinks it is hilarious when I pull him back. So although I am aware people have mixed feelings about putting your child on a leash, my wild child loves it and I feel like he can run kind of free while still being safe. The cheapest I have been able to find these were for $10 and I found mine at Marshalls for $6.99. Love it!
BUY IT!
I definitely recommend shopping at Marshalls for some serious bargains!!
We are not compensated for our reviews. I received a $25 GC for free so I could shop and provide my experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.