Thursday, April 5, 2012

Daughter's Room Update

Remember when I posted about my daughter's room here?
Well, we moved.
And I changed a few things. Not much, but a few. Like always, I am not entirely sure it is done, but done for now.

Our homeowners left behind curtains for our screen door. I washed and dried them and ruined them. They have two layers and the top layer ended up shorter than the back so I cut them in half, added a pocket for a curtain rod to go through, and added a bottom panel to make them long again using vintage white fabric with small pink and blue flowers. They are perfect in my girl's room. They really lighten/soften up the room.The side table got a little makeover with jewels and a mirrored top that I picked up at Crate and Barrel for $0.75! Woop.


The dresser also got a makeover. I mod podged lace on the drawers. It was really easy and has stuck perfectly even with my baby trying to scratch it off.

Links to other nursery projects:
Hanging Rosette Balls (they are hanging in the left corner near the dresser)
Have you been working on a nursery? What projects have you done to personalize the space?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.