Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Guest Judge at The CSI Project

Visit thecsiproject.com

I'm guest judging at The CSI Project this week ya'll! I'm pretty excited about this opportunity. I'm always loving on the their blog...so much inspiration. This week's theme is going to be Valentine's Inspired Clothing. So, if you made a cutey dress for your babe or decked yourself out in pink and red, or whatever it may be, get ready to link up! 
I want to see it and can't wait to be super judgey. :) Kind of joking.

If you are visiting from The CSI Project...WELCOME!
I hope you will look around my blog and follow along our journey of making our rental house a home.
Here a few of my faves:

Can't wait to get to know you. Comment or shoot me an e-mail. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.